CONVEYOR CUTTING SYSTEM
The Eastman Eagle C125 conveyor system boasts supreme capabilities for single- to low-ply cutting requirements. It has the ability to continuously convey rolled material goods with consistent speed and control. Eastman's gantry and tool head design are engineered to cut the most diverse technical and industrial fabrics available, while exceeding industry standards for accuracy.
The robust conveyor design delivers unrivaled levels of material utilization and is often capable of cutting multiple layers without plastic overlay. This computer-controlled cutting system requires minimal operator guidance to automatically feed and spread material to the identified start position.
- Exclusive InMotion™ software enables the conveyor to continuously move while the gantry is cutting (option)
- Tremendous efficiency for pattern pieces exceeding the table length
- Choice of 60 blades, punches and notches
The cutting surface is a smooth and durable, high-durometer cast urethane conveyor belt suitable for even sticky or downy materials. It has proven reliable for 2,000+ hours of normal operation, with some customers testifying to more than four years of continuous use.
The C125 is equipped with a self-contained, high-flow vacuum system to ensure optimum material hold-down for cutting. Millions of holes are perforated in a random pattern that provides evenly dispersed vacuum flow, no matter where you are cutting. The piece removal zone is integrated into the design, eliminating the need for extension tabling.
Made to Order
Available in a range of widths, lengths and various tool head accessory options, the C125 will be built to match your application needs, allowing you to customize the tools and capabilities to maximize productivity.
International Compliance Ratings
The operating computer, and control cabinet are housed in independent enclosures that are sealed to offer dust and water resistant protection in harsh or high particulate environments. Additionally, cabling connectors, servo motors and display components meet recognized international protection ratings requirements.
Industrial Design for Rigorous Use
- Advanced electro-pneumatic regulator for precise tool pressure control
- Heavy-duty cable connectors
- Hi/Low voltage systematic panel layout for easy troubleshooting
- Easy access, sealed doors for inspection and maintenance
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with scratch-resistant powder coated finish