The true alternative for quality and productivity in the ironing finishing of men’s and women’s shirts.
SR-3000/V-Steam operated. To be connected to centralised steam plant. Suitable for ironing wet and dry shirts. Steam consumption : 25 – 30 kg/h
SR-3000/E-Electric operation for wet shirts. Consumption of electricity 24 KW
Feature and strength
- Stainless steel heated form, vacuum, blowing and steaming (only SR-3000/V).
- Automatic vacuum in the body for easy positioning of the shirt.
- Digital computer for control of all the phases of preparation and ironing functions- 9 programs – with piece metre. User friendly software.
- Pneumatic collar blocking.
- Pneumatic opening of shoulders, based on size.
- Automatic tensioning of shirt sides.
- Front paddle electronically heated for ironing of front placket, with electronic thermostat.
- Front and back pneumatic paddles to block shirt bottom, with photocell.
- Steam superheater with electronic thermostat up to 200°C.
- Automatic sleeve tensioning.
- Blowing motor at 2,2 KW-3 HP. Separate vacuum motor at 0,55KW -0,75HP
- Blowing quantity adjustable electronically.
- EC-2002 iron with stainless steel plate for ironing shirt pockets
- JOY – Joystick for automatic positioning of short-sleeve and long-sleeve clamps.
- Automatic discharge device from the shoulders or from the hanger.