The superior balance and specially designed track of Eastman’s Falcon IV machine allows the knife to glide effortlessly for perfectly straight line end cuts.
The machine is also available with a push handle; a dual push/pull handle for extremely wide cuts requiring more than one operator; and a swivel handle for limited space applications.
- Perma-Field Motor for more cutting torque with less heat build-up
- Reliable, versatile and easy to use
- Precision engineered profile and interior reinforcing ribs keeps track rigid, even at lengths over 72 inches (1.82m)
- Standard 40 inch (1m) length handle, optional lengths and configurations available
- Supplied with a clamping bracket that makes it possible to attach to most standard cutting tables
- Automatic models save time and money by offering a motorized cutting head and track lifting mechanism
|Table Widths Available||48 – 144 in. (1.22m – 3.66m)|
|Motors||110v, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220v, 1ph, 50/60Hz|
|Weight with Track & Lifters||55 lbs. (24.95kg)|
|Standard Features||Cam Mount, Manual Switch, Pull Handle|
|Options||Manual Lifter, Bias Lifter, Material Alignment, Push Handle, Swivel Handle|
|Blade Size||4 in. (10.2cm)|
|Cutting Capacity||1.25 in. (3.20cm)|
|Disclaimer||All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.|