The Chickadee™ is the smallest rotary shear available and is the perfect upgrade to, or replacement for, hand held shears.
Powered by Eastman’s Perma-Field motor, the Chickadee™ has 40% more power than any other hand held knife its size.
Cutting capacity is 25% greater than competitive models.
Its streamlined, lightweight construction helps eliminate operator fatigue.
- Smallest and most widely used rotary shear available
- Perfect upgrade to, or replacement for, manual shears
- Streamlined, lightweight construction helps eliminate operator fatigue
- Built-in sharpener
- Equipped with round blade for general use, or optionally with a hexagon or four-sided blade for difficult-to-cut materials
- Newly engineered 220V model with improved electronics
|Motors||110v, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220v, 1ph, 50/60Hz|
|Weight||1 lb. 14 oz. (.85kg)|
|Blades||Standard: Circular Optional: Hexagon|
|Options||Standard: Pressure Foot Optional: Ball Tip, Long handle|
|Blade Size||2.25 in. (5.72cm)|
|Cutting Capacity||0.50 in. (1.27cm)|
|Disclaimer||All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice|