Eastman’s model 627VS is a standard Brute Straight Knife enhanced with a variable speed motor to offer increased acceleration, and smoother operation, all while saving energy.
It is the only cloth cutting machine on the market that runs at 4,000 RPM’s. All Eastman cutting machines are built with the highest grade materials available.
- Features a variable speed motor to offer increased acceleration and smoother operation across a range of materials
- Runs at speeds of 1,200 to 4,000 RPM
- Heavy-duty performance for cutting extra heavy cloth or an increased number of ply
- Cutting of intricate patterns and tight turns due to the low-profile baseplate and narrow silhouette standard
- Available in the same sizes, strokes and electrical configurations as the standard Blue Streak II model
|Motors||110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph or 3ph, 50/60Hz Standard: Single Speed Optional: Dual Speed, Variable Speed|
|Horsepower||2hp, 1ph at 4,000 RPM 2hp, 3ph at 4,000 RPM|
|Weight||41 lbs. (18.5kg)|
|Blades||Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, PTFE Coated, Wave Edge, Wave Groove, Angled Tip|
|Belts||Standard: Medium Grit Optional: Fine, Coarse, Rough|
|Stroke Sizes||1.125 in. (2.86cm) 1.25 in. (3.18cm) 1.5 in. (3.81cm) 1.75 in. (4.45cm)|
|Blade Sizes||5 in. (12.7cm) 6 in (15.2 cm) 7 in. (17.7 cm) 8 in. (20.3 cm) 9 in. (22.8 cm) 10 in. (25.4 cm) 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) 13 in. (33 cm)|
|Cutting Capacity||3.5 in (8.9cm) 4.5 in. (11.4cm) 5.5 in (13.9cm) 6.5 in (16.5cm) 7.5 in. (19.1cm) 8.5 in. (21.5cm) 10 in. (25.4cm) 11.5 in. (29.2cm)|
|Disclaimer||All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.|