With versatility unmatched by any other straight knife, the Blue Streak II® is the obvious choice when one cloth cutting machine is required to perform many tasks.
The machine features a low profile, polished, streamlined baseplate is designed to reduce friction and distortion in the lay, regardless of the number of plies. Constructed of superior quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.
The Eastman 629X Blue Streak II is available in eight sizes, four strokes, and a multitude of electrical specifications.
- Power to weight ratio offers easy handling and maneuvering, even for the tightest radius
- Low-profile baseplate and narrow silhouette standard make cutting of intricate patterns and tight turns simple
- Perfect fit and continuous running with cross heads, crank and knife slides that are machined to a tolerance within .0005″(0.0013cm)
- Simple handling of the machine due to its low center of gravity
- Low maintenance requiring only daily lubricating with the easy-to-use One Shot single-reservoir oiling system
|Motors||110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph or 3ph, 50/60Hz 380V, 3ph, 50Hz Standard: Single Speed Optional: Dual Speed|
|Horsepower||.65hp, 1ph .93hp, 3ph|
|Weight||34 lbs. (15.4kg)|
|Blades||Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, PTFE Coated, Wave Edge, Wave Groove, Angled Tip|
|Belts||Standard: Medium Grit Optional: Fine, Coarse, Rough|
|Options||Micro Fog, Plastic Master, Auto Stop Note: Autostop, Micro Fog and Plastic Master are only available in 6 in. and 8 in.|
|Stroke Sizes||1.125 in. (2.86cm) 1.25 in. (3.18cm) 1.5 in. (3.81cm) 1.75 in. (4.45cm)|
|Blade Sizes||5 in. (12.7cm) 6 in (15.2 cm) 7 in. (17.7 cm) 8 in. (20.3 cm) 9 in. (22.8 cm) 10 in. (25.4 cm) 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) 13 in. (33 cm)|
|Cutting Capacity||3.5 in (8.9cm) 4.5 in. (11.4cm) 5.5 in (13.9cm) 6.5 in (16.5cm) 7.5 in. (19.1cm) 8.5 in. (21.5cm) 10 in. (25.4cm) 11.5 in. (29.2cm)|
|Disclaimer||All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.|